Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Food Restriction Diet

 Here's the complete list of food I am avoiding as of Jan 2014, it may not be permanent (the whys will come soon in another blog post, this is for quick reference for those that just want to see what I can't eat, because it's so interesting haha): 

gluten, wheat, eggs, milk, aged cheese, (but I can have some dairy like sour cream and yogurt, as long as it doesn't have other forbidden ingredients, such as:), MSG, autolyzed or hydrolyzed yeast, yeast extract, seasoned salt, nitrates, natural flavors, soy, fermented vinegars (apple cider, balsamic), avocados, bananas, nuts, processed meat, anything aged, smoked, dried, salted, pickled or smoked, pickles, olives, raw onion, sourdough bread, snow peas, raisins, dried fruit, meat extract. I am also supposed to limit citrus to 1/2 c a day. And limit chocolate. And avoid caffeine (but I already do, except for chocolate). 

I think that's it.;) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...